Don’t squeeze us! :c
oh my god hold me
Sweet biscuit babies. ._.
“Just Like Us” opens tonight at Gallery 1988 Melrose, from 7-10PM. I’ll be there showing 65 new pieces, and I am pretty sure it will be a fairly enjoyable experience for most.
Come out, say hello, looks at some “art” and drink some free beer.
This was going to be a school project where spooky crow and spooky cat had a scare-off, where spooky crow would be black flames and spooky cat would be black liquid, but I left the school and the project was abandoned.
It doesn’t loop, so if you missed it just refresh or access the post page.
Tumblr reminds me of my characters.
Okage Shadow King
Good good game that I need to play again and finish now that i own it and don’t have to give it back to the game rental place in 3 days ok
Aaaa I’ve been thinking of this game lately. Still one of my favorites. 8’c
Here are Vonnegut’s eight rules for writing a short story:
- Use the time of a total stranger in such a way that he or she will not feel the time was wasted.
- Give the reader at least one character he or she can root for.
- Every character should want something, even if it is only a glass of water.
- Every sentence must do one of two things — reveal character or advance the action.
- Start as close to the end as possible.
- Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Write to please just one person. If you open a window and make love to the world, so to speak, your story will get pneumonia.
- Give your readers as much information as possible as soon as possible. To heck with suspense. Readers should have such complete understanding of what is going on, where and why, that they could finish the story themselves, should cockroaches eat the last few pages.
- Be willing to break the rules.
Definitely going to try this/share it with tumblr (oh joy) once i find a scanner